WHY USE AN ARCHITECT
WHY WORK WITH A REGISTERED ARCHITECT
In NZ it's illegal to use the title of Architect unless
you are registered. To maintain registration architects must undertake a minimum 40 hours Continuing Professional Development each year, and 5-yearly re-registration.
Good design comes from working as a team during all stages of the design and construction process:
- Client, architect and other consultants at the design stages.
- Client, architect and building professionals during construction.
Our aim is to
- Produce innovative and practical solutions
- Enjoy the experience of working together
- Never say 'never'
- Consider the attributes of the site
- Identify the client's needs
- Listen to what the client is saying